Let’s hang out !
Trust me, you'll want to read this :
Okay, so you’ve seen my work, what I’m all about and you’d like to book me for your wedding.
What now ?
I think it’s crucial to have a really good feeling with your photographer. You’re going to spend a LOT of time together, on your day. Plus, photography is one of the rare things that last past the wedding. So choosing a photographer who's style meshes well with your personnality is pretty much essential.
That’s why I need to be more that just another vendor at your wedding. I want to know you, so we can create together something that looks and feels like you. I want to document your love with authenticity.
I’m not interested by the perfectly posed photos in front of a great sunset. I want the full-on laughter, the soul-stirring embrace, and all the messy bits in between.
So, I know you and I will be a great team if:
- You love to be spontaneous, embrace the unplanned opportunities and live your day to the fullest!
- You're not too coy about breaking traditions so your wedding really reflects who you are.
- You're the kind of girl who likes to let her hair loose and play in the wind.
- You’re not afraid to get barefoot and you don’t mind if your dress gets a little dirty.
- You want an intimate wedding, surrounded by your favorite people.
- You love each other deeply and you're not afraid to show it.
If you think we’re a good match, awesome ! I’m excited to get to know you more. Tell me everything !
Where we hang around with my french people.
Where I share my coolest pics and sometimes imbarrassing stories...
Where I put boards with nice moods to inspire you!